Africa Trade and Investment Convention is a business conference and exhibition designed specifically:
- To promote and facilitate international trade between Africa and Europe, North America, and Asia.
- To facilitate foreign direct investment into Africa
- Provide a platform for businesses to expand into new markets
- Build networks and technical capacities for entrepreneurs
- To discuss investment opportunities available for the African Diaspora
Africa Trade and Investment Convention will gather 1000-plus key economic players such as government delegations and policy makers, high-profile African leaders, project developers, investors, and entrepreneurs.
The 2-days event will provide a unique platform to gain strategic knowledge about African investment opportunities and business networking. The convention will cover economic sectors such as manufacturing and infrastructure development, agribusiness, Renewable Energy, Real Estate transportation, Digital Technology tourism, Financing SMEs, Women in Business, Healthcare, telecommunications, and Fintech, and natural resources sectors. High-potential projects in Africa will be presented to international investors. Featured agenda items will include projects showcase, capacity building workshops deal marketplace, exhibition, country presentations, and among others.